If your doctor has referred you to Dr. Hema Korlakunta at Apex Heart Care of North Texas, this section will help you find everything you need to make your appointment go smoothly.
Fast Appointment Scheduling
Your heart and vascular care is important to us, so we do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible to reschedule.
- We value both you and your time, and will make every effort to stay on schedule. However, in the event of an emergency, your appointment may be delayed or rescheduled.
8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., Monday – Friday. We are closed on weekends and holidays.
To make an appointment, please call our Denton office:
Phone: (940) 312-6262 or (855) 353-6262 (Toll-Free)
What to Expect from Your Visit
Apex Heart Care of North Texas provides quality and compassionate healthcare you and your loved ones can trust.
After you’ve completed your paperwork, your physician will begin the physical exam, review any test results and discuss your individualized plan of care with you. If office testing is required, we can usually provide testing on the same day as your visit. However, stress tests, stress echoes and any hospital testing and procedures will need to be scheduled for a later date.
What to Bring to Your Visit
On the day of your appointment please remember to bring:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance card
- All of your medication in original bottles
- All available medical records and test results
If you are a new patient, please complete the New Patient Registration Form and bring it with you to your first visit.
To make a refill request by phone, please call your pharmacy and have them send a request to our office. If you need to contact our office related to prescription refills, we recommend calling at least seven days prior to the end of your prescription. When you call, you’ll need to provide the following information:
- Your Name and Date of Birth
- The medication name(s)
- Dosage of medication
- Number of times per day you take the medication
- Pharmacy name, address, and phone number
- A number to contact you if necessary